Companies looking to fortify their IP Portfolio in line with their business goals. This service is normally requested by companies that already have IP Portfolios, but their IP investments and expenses are not yielding desired business results.
The scope of the activity is decided after an initial assessment. At a general level, Invenomics Team will study the company’s business, technology and IP, devise a strategy to maximize returns, and implement the same. Invenomics Team will work with the company’s IP Department if the company has such a department.
Some activities that form part of this service include:
- Study of the company’s business, technology and IP;
- IP Audit, Mining and Inventory Creation;
- Portfolio Mapping to assess business integration;
- Devising the IP development and business integration plan;
- Implementation and IP Portfolio fortification; and
- IP Monetization and Commercialization.
The standard term of engagement is one/two years, and may be shorter or longer based on particular business objectives.
The team will be selected by Dr. Kalyan C. Kankanala based on the company’s business and technology background.