Clients seeking to build a licensing and commercialization program to generate revenues from their IP Assets. This will specifically be relevant for companies and organisations, which have been building an IP Portfolio for a while, but have not been able to monetize the same effectively.
Invenomics team will review the client’s IP Portfolio and analyze the same before preparing a licensing/commercialization plan. Once the plan is approved by the client, Invenomics Team will create a program to implement the same.
At a general level, some steps in this service include:
- Review and Analysis of the IP Portfolio;
- IP Clustering and portfolio evaluation;
- Valuation of IP and assessment of its licensability;
- Establishment of an in-house licensing group;
- Devising a licensing plan and implementing a licensing program;
- Licensee identification, marketing and deal making;
- Negotiation and license drafting; and so on.
The term of engagement is determined based on scope of the project and specific services requested by the client.
The team for the project will be picked by Dr. Kalyan C. Kankanala based on the business and technology domain of the client.